Free web hosting providers for both front-end & back-end applications
Hey developers, I have created the list of free web hosting service providers that I have found in the past weeks!
- My youtube channel - Vuelancer
- Heroku — https://heroku.com
- Netlify — https://netlify.com
- Vercel (Zeit) — https://vercel.com
- Firebase — https://firebase.com
- Surge — https://surge.sh
- Render — https://render.com
- Hostman — https://hostman.com
- Glitch — https://glitch.com
- Fly — https://fly.io
- Fleek — https://fleek.co
- Begin — https://begin.com
- Stormkit — https://stormkit.io
- Deta — https://deta.sh — customized nodejs app
- Commonshot — https://commons.host — Static web hosting and CDN.
- Heliohost - heliohost.org - PHP, Ruby on rails, perl, django, java(jsp)
- Fast - fast.io (updated)
- kintohub - kintohub.com - supports the static site, web app, backend apps. (updated)
- Microsoft Azure
- Alibaba Cloud
Use VERCEL for any front-end application as well as medium-level backend apps.
Use HEROKU for any level backend apps.
Other websites are also useful when you are deploying static sites. But I recommend you to go through each website and find which one suits your project.
Some of my youtube videos
Full-stack Engineer 👨🏻💻 UX/UI Designer 👨🏻🎨 Blogging about JS and design 📝 Keeping my curiosity alive since 2012 🔥
Wow! Didn't know about some of these! Thanks for sharing this! This is bookmark worthy.
Thank you for compiling such a list. Will definitely use it in the future. Don't you think it would have been best to write which one you will recommend?
Actually, I used each and every website and found what the website supports.
Static sites can be deployed on every website and all the websites are doing great.
For backend apps, only a few support like heroku, vercel, glitch, stormkit.
The recommendation will be heroku & vercel for any app!